Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Pictures from Thanksgiving in Venezuela

Pumpkin Pie from scratch...was really good!

Funny pictures with the pie!  I can't remember the caption, but I think it has something to do with Saturday Night Live.


Our little homemade Christmas tree!

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun!  I enjoyed cooking.  But, my favorite part was Sunday night when we all got together for dinner at Hebert's parents house.  The food was great and it was really nice to all sit around the table, there was 14 of us I think, and share a meal (pictures coming soon).  It was my first thanksgiving meal where everyone sat around the same table.  Everyone loved it, so its now a tradition for Hebert's family as well.  On thanksgiving I also received some amazing news...I will not be needing a second surgery, and I am currently doing therapy to walk again.  Its kind of funny having to learn how to walk again.  Hopefully I'll learn how to walk better this time around...no more stairs for me...just kidding. 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your decorations!!!!!!!!!! you have inspired me!!!!! love you!!! Can you also please make a Santa Clause outfit for PO?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I'll see what I can do for Po's Santa clause outfit.

    ReplyDelete