Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January and February News + Prayer Requests

2011 started well becaue it was on New Year's Day that I started to walk without crutches and on my own. YAY!!!  Since then I've been walking around more and have been able to get out of the house almost every day.  I still am not able to walk perfectly well, after 30 min or an hour my foot swells and hurts.  But, its definitely a process and I'm taking it day by day! 

Now that I can walk...I've already planned a trip back to the US in March.  Its been almost two years since I've been home...that's crazy! The dates I have planned are from March 8th to the 29th, God willing.  So, I would love to see and visit all of my loved ones that I have missed so much :)

Also, this past Sunday our church named Hebert its new co-pastor and since in Venezuela, churches see husband and wife as one unit, that also makes me a "pastora" as well.  We definitely were not expecting this, although I have to say I saw it coming eventually...haha.  God surely has blessed Hebert with the gift of preaching and teaching...so I kind of figured sooner or later he would end up being a pastor.  This is a door that's opened that God wants us to go through together, and we would definitely love your prayers for guidance and wisdom as we fill this new leadership position.  Hebert will be ordained at church on February 6th!

Please send us any prayer requests that you and your family might have...we would love to be praying for y'all!



"The man who has God as his treasure has all things in one." ~ A.W. Tozer

No comments:

Post a Comment