Hebert and I in "La Puerta", a little mountain town, outside of his aunt's house.
This is Lori she is one of the missionaries that I became friends with during the week in Menegrande.
This is the site of the first oil well they dug in Venezuela its called Zumaque and its in Menegrande the city that Hebert and I spent the first part of May in. Its about 2 and a half hours outside of Maracaibo. Venezuela is so blessed with oil that they pay to fill up their tanks with pocket change and use gasoline to wash their hands.
I've been praying a long time for some good girl friends to share with and God has placed in my life two awesome girls from our church. One of them Yesiree is here in this picture, With Charles her fiancee, Jennifer and her daughter Valeria, and Pastor Javier. We were celebrating Yesiree's birthday and we bought ice cream at a local supermarket. Some guy gave us a table in the middle of the supermarket and we were eating ice cream as the people around us were grocery shopping (see the lady in the back). It was a funny experience.
We just got a new washer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The picture is kind of dark, but it still shows my super excitement! I have a new appreciation for washing machines :)
I live near John Deere. A little bit of Hickory is always with me, even if I'm in Venezuela. Also people in Maracaibo are obsessed with Bass Pro Shop merchandise. Its on cars, hats, clothing. I mean its a pretty awesome store my favorite is always watching the fish tank.
This is my mother-in-law, Yoleida, and my sister-in-law, Yoilen. We are celebrating Yoilen's 23rd birthday. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family here in Venezuela and of course for my family in the United States as well :) I never forget you guys!
This is my hubby with his brother Eduardo. We went to the movies with Eduardo and his girlfriend for his birthday. We saw Iron Man 2.








No comments:
Post a Comment